Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
Login to your account
Enter your username below to login to your account.
The track in Humanitarian Logistics, within the Hanken masters programme, provides you with a distinct competitive edge by applying logistics and supply chain management concepts to the humanitarian context.
Studying humanitarian logistics will help you understand the needs of a society and contribute to its resilience. You will learn how to apply logistics and supply chain management to the humanitarian context by designing and managing supply chains on a strategic and operational level. The skillset will prepare you to work together with organisations, both governmental and non-governmental, anywhere in the world.
There are two admissions rounds for the MSc in Business and Management. Please, find the application requirements for the both rounds here on our webpage: View Website
The fee for non-EU/EEA students at Hanken is 12500 EUR/year.
For EU citizens university education is free of charge.
Scholarships offered in 2021:
1. Hanken Premium GBSN Scholarship, Covers the full tuition fee and 8000 EUR/year living expenses per academic year for two academic years. Hanken School of Economics offers two scholarships to students currently studying at or alumni of GBSN member schools from developing countries. Read more here: https://www.hanken.fi/en/apply/masters-degree-programme-english/fees-funding/gbsn-scholarship-students-developing-countries
2. Hanken Honors Scholarship, Covers the full tuition fee for two academic years
3. Hanken Honors Second Year Scholarship, exemption from the tuition fee during the second year of study for students who paid the tuition fee during year 1 and have studied successfully* .
*defined in the scholarship agreement.
- Applying for a scholarship will not affect your application to the Master's Degree Programme.
- The scholarships at Hanken are merit-based. All scholarships are awarded based on the applicant's academic excellence in the previous studies and applicable test score results.
- All scholarships requirements demand the receiving students to keep a good pace within their studies. Annual check-ups are done to ensure that the student will graduate within two academic years. After two academic years the scholarship ends, and the student is required to pay tuition fees for the remain of their studies.
1. Applying for the scholarships is a integrated part of the application for Master's Degree studies at Hanken so you apply through the application portal as soon as the application portal opens.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these