• Offers a wide range of option modules providing the opportunity to devise a course that meets your individual needs.
• Recognises your prior learning and may allow you to build on existing academic Master's level credit (for example Supporting Learning in Practice or Independent and Supplementary Prescribing) from this and other universities to obtain a Master's degree, subject to APL regulations.
• Is delivered by staff with specialist expertise within a range of areas, who are all actively involved in research, ensuring the course is up to date and informed by evidence.
• Has a key focus on helping you to further develop your knowledge and practice related to health and healthcare.
• Provides you with the opportunity to network with professionals from different disciplines and share best practice.
The course offers professionals from a variety of multidisciplinary backgrounds the opportunity to further develop and extend their particular area of practice. The course aims to increase the depth and breadth of your knowledge in health studies helping you to function at the leading edge of practice development and research. You will also have the opportunity to broaden your understanding and knowledge of global healthcare issues by studying with health professionals from elsewhere in the world.
Health Studies MSc
page on the University of Huddersfield website for more details!
Please see our website for full details of entry requirements: View Website
06 March 2017
Recipient: University of Huddersfield
Insert previous message below for editing?
You haven’t included a message. Providing a specific message means universities will take your enquiry more seriously and helps them provide the information you need. Why not add a message here