Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
Graduate Diploma in Interior Design at Chelsea College of Arts is a full time, one year programme. This course provides students with the skills and experience required for a career in the field of interior design, or further study at MA level.
What students can expect:
- To develop a flexible, open-minded approach to thinking about interior design or critically engaging with contemporary design approaches
- To connect with interior design in a variety of ways such as designing, writing, visual communication and research
- To explore the possibility of making narratives from interior design
- To develop an open way of thinking about interior design, and give students the opportunity to critically engage with contemporary design approaches
- To design small-scale interiors and explore new
Read more about this course
Enter your email address below to get more information from University of the Arts London
- BA (Hons) degree or equivalent academic qualifications- Evidence of ability in art or design- Some experience of architectural drawing is required- Alternative qualifications and experience will also be taken into consideration- IELTS level 6.0 or above if English isn’t their first language, with at least 5.5 in reading, writing, listening and speaking (please check our English Language requirements)
Home / EU fee: £11,220 (2020/21).
International fee: £22,920 (2020/21).
Expand your creative horizons as part of University of the Arts London, Europe’s largest postgraduate arts and design community. UAL’s six Colleges offer over 100 postgraduate courses across the fields of art, design, screen, communication, fashion, media and performing arts.Read more
The information you submit to this university will only be used by them to deal with your enquiry. For more information on how we use your data, please read our privacy statement
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.