- 100% online, no visits to campus required
- The program requires 18 total credits and can be finished in 18 months
- Additionally, all credits can be transferred into the MSHS in Clinical Operations and Healthcare Management program
What you will learn:
- Communicate effectively across a variety of platforms to optimize interprofessional practice and operations
- Evaluate healthcare systems to enhance ethical, efficient, and financially sound operations
- Conduct effective data analyses for operational and strategic development in healthcare setting continuum
- Lead efforts to continuously improve the quality and value across healthcare operations
- Improve organizational performance by successfully implementing change management
Who is the ideal student for this program?
The online Graduate Certificate in Clinical Operations and Healthcare Management program is ideal for healthcare professionals looking to advance their leadership skills and to improve operations management within the healthcare field. Professionals who are interested in improving their own communication skills for optimal interprofessional practice, lead efforts in quality improvement, and utilize the technological tools needed to conduct effective data analyses for strategic development. Finally, all 18 credit hours are transferable to the MSHS program for seamless enrollment in the Masters in Clinical Operations and Healthcare Management.