With economies, social movements, and labour systems increasingly at the mercy of globalisation, we need organisations that are dedicated to the equality, growth and sustainability of our international activities. This presents professionals with exciting opportunities to make a real difference in the world of employment, from effective labour strategies to ethical management and civil society action in developing countries.
- Two year part-time structure provides you with more time to assimilate complex subjects and large amounts of research, ensuring you get the most from your studies and the teaching it offers
- Flexibility to shape your studies around your individual needs and interests, including those of your organisation, so you can pursue your ambitions with structured support from experienced practitioners
- Experienced academics and practitioners from diverse backgrounds, many of whom are actively involved in pioneering research and consultancy projects that will inform your studies
- Access to Middlesex University’s Social Policy Research Centre with its innovative methodologies and material on new and emerging topics within Globalisation and Work to enrich and advise your studies
- Innovative learning tools and 24/7 web helpdesk on our online platform, Mylearning, will ensure that you always have the support you need without having to wait until your face-to-face sessions