Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
Following announcements of travel bans, curfews and limitations on public movement, BSBI was quick to respond and began introducing measures to ensure students could continue their learning, despite not being able to access the Berlin campus. Since 12 March, tutors have been delivering online lectures.
BSBI recognises that many countries are now in lockdown to prevent the spread of the virus. This might mean you will not be able to obtain your visa or to fly to Germany. As such, we have created a late arrival date (3 July) for our May 2020 intake. Alternatively, if you are unable to obtain a visa due to the crisis, you will be able to defer for a later intakes: Oct 2020/Feb 2021/Mar 2021.
Become an innovative and visionary business leader with the Global MBA
Read more about this course
Minimum age: 21
· Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university.
· If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. You must have at least 3 years of management experience.
English Language requirements
• IELTS – minimum score of 6.0 (minimum 5.5 in each component);
• PTE – minimum score of 50 or equivalent.
The English proficiency test can be waived by the following candidates:
· English native speakers;
· Applicants having completed their schooling in English (i.e. High School Diploma, IB);
· Applicants having completed their undergraduate degree in English in an English-speaking country.
€13,250 (International students)
€7,000 (EU students)
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.