Tuition fees: 45 000€ excl VAT . Application fees: 150€. Pricing is for the academic year of 2016/2017 and may be subject to change.
13 February 2017
EMLYON Business School offers a full range of graduate programmes, and so you will be able to enroll in the programme that suits your career goals at best.
Executive MBA - Expand Your Horizon :
Delivered in Paris, Lyon and Casablanca for Executives, this programme is delivered in a part time version (3 days a month during 20 months). Possibility to attend the EMBA through an intensive « fast track » in 12 months.
Participants profile :
- Executive MBA requires a master’s degree - At least 7 years experience
At a Glance :
- In Lyon or Paris - Ranked 2 in France (SMBG 2015) - In english - Learning trip in Shanghai
Choosing EMLYON's Executive MBA is choosing :
- A convenient design so you can balance your personal and professional life - A strong focus on your personal development - Exploration of alternate business models through Learning Trips and courses in common with the full-time MBA cohort (+20 nationalities) - Learning by doing : which allows you to instantly apply your news competencies - An individual strategic project, to make your environment aware of your news skills or start a new professional life - Experience the start up spirit and network with our start upers - Develop your critical thinking through disruptive approaches
Benefits for you :
- Boost your career - Open up to new ideas and challenge your practices with others - Develop your competencies in line with your personal and company’s expectations - Manage ambiguity in an uncertain world in a better way
Benefits for your company :
- Reward, recognize and retain key talent - The immediate application of new learning to lead to higher levels of performance - The completion of a strategic project defined and sponsored by the company
page on the emlyon business school website for more details!
Enquire About This Course
Recipient: emlyon business school
Insert previous message below for editing?
You haven’t included a message. Providing a specific message means universities will take your enquiry more seriously and helps them provide the information you need. Why not add a message here