Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
The 24-month FIBAA accredited Executive MBA in Health Care Management is a highly intensive degree programme for leading health professionals like doctors, pharmacists, attorneys and other actors in the Health Care System. The entire programme is in german. The aim is to provide participants with those skills that will enable them to manage the problems of the health care system. These skills will be earned through modules of General Management as well as modules of Health Care Management where the specifics of the Health Care System are explained.
The EMBA HCM is subdivided into two courses of study: The 10-month Course of Study I (Kontaktstudiengang Gesundheitsökonomie) focuses on Health Care Management. Especially problems of the German Health Care System will be highlighted from an
Read more about this course
• university degree, in general a degree in medicine, pharmaceutics, psychology, law
• at least 5 years of working experience with exceptional achievements
• good knowledge of English: TOEFL score of at least 220 (computer based) / 83 (IBT)
• written justification for personal motivation to take part in the EMBA HCM
• two references / letters of recommendation
• personal interview with two members of the academic board
"My motivation to learn German initially was because of the interest cultivated by my teacher at EBS. I was motivated to learn the language and find a suitable job in Germany. Speaking German is an absolute requirement in the consulting fields that I was keen on working in. My internship in a native speaking environment at Clariant cemented my language skills to a large extent. I am currently working with a Swiss seed capital financing firm and enjoy my job a lot".
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on our current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.