Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
The study programme is aimed at professionals with leadership experience who work in mid-level and senior management positions as well as at managers who want to prepare themselves for new career opportunities.
EMBA students learn how to react to current developments in the working environment in an agile, future-oriented and innovative way in order to make sustainable and successful management decisions. Taking the entrepreneurial environment and ethical aspects into account, students get to deepen existing management skills and are thus able to broaden their career perspectives.
Students of the Executive MBA get to know both classic and modern areas of management, such as business ethics, corporate social responsibility, corporate governance and
Read more about this course
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (Bachelor's degree with 210 ECTS or Bachelor's degree with 180 ECTS + recognition of additional achievements
- proof of at least five years of professional managerial experience
- proof of English language proficiency
- Tuition fees | EU/EEA students: €1,200/month (€7,200/semester); Non-EU/EEA students: €7,500/semester
- Enrolment fee | EU/EEA students: €500; Non-EU/EEA students: €900
Fees & funding
Start dates & study options
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.