Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
Login to your account
Enter your username below to login to your account.
The Events Management industry is fast- paced and very competitive, where the public requires a highly trained and professionalized workforce to satisfy the increasing demand for specialized services to meet the latest market trends.
With its multifaceted role, which includes planning, organisation and execution, event management requires a thorough grasp of key procedures, such as forming an initial concept and targeting an audience through market research, as well as branding and sponsorship.
Entrance to the ESE Short Course programmes requires the Completion of the Online Application form and submission of the following documents to the Admissions Office at the ESE centre of interest:
• Last academic certificate
• Resume’ / CV (including reference to all previous education)
• Personal Statement if not attached to the application form
• Good command of the English language (IELTS/TOEFL scores are a plus)
• Photocopy of Passport/ ID document
• Four photographs (passport-sized)
For further details, please View Website
Please see the university website for further information on fees for this course.
On Campus or Online (live streaming sessions): €5.650
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these