The University of Liverpool
Management School is one of an elite group of institutions worldwide to be AACSB-Accredited.
Learn the art of selling and the science of negotiation in this practical course aimed at those interested in starting and running their own business or enhancing other companies with the most transferable entrepreneurial skills.
- Gain practical experience of being an entrepreneur. Take part in hands-on projects using live case studies.
- Learn how to buy, build and sell a business in ‘Venture Dynamics’.
- Practice ‘Entrepreneurial Marketing’ by working on your own business idea or with a local SME.
- Fund a project of your own using crowd funding in ‘Entrepreneurship and Business Creation’.
- Learn through cutting-edge forms of assessment. In a unique approach to enterprise education in the UK, students are assessed through the production of videos acting as both a seller and as a buyer in ‘Sales, Selling and Negotiation’.
- Develop visual media skills essential to every entrepreneur in the modern business environment. Network with practising entrepreneurs at our exclusive calendar of lectures and events.
27th in the UK for 4* and 3* (world leading and internationally excellent), 100% impact and 88% environment at 4* and 3*.
'Learning to make a difference'
AACSB-Accredited, the University of Liverpool
Management School is in the top 5% of business schools worldwide. Regarded as one of the most rigorous assessments, many top global recruiters will only consider candidates from AACSB-Accredited schools – a clear signal that our programmes respond to the needs of business and meet specific standards of excellence.
The University of Liverpool
Management School works with today's leaders in business and management to prepare its students to be the leaders of the future. The school's mission is 'Learning to make a difference' and there is a fundamental belief that the purpose of the School's research and teaching is to develop students who are not only good managers, but individuals who are truly committed to making a difference. We hope that our students will use the knowledge and skills they gain here in their future roles to help solve some of the most endemic problems individuals, enterprises and communities face.
The aim of this programme is to jointly prepare tomorrow’s business leaders with unique exposure to the rapidly evolving field of Big Data and the opportunities, challenges and developments associated with running or expanding digital business enterprises.
From the moment you start your MSc you will have access to a specialist careers team which includes a professionally qualified MSc Careers Adviser and a dedicated International Employer Engagement Officer.
Normally a 2:1 honours degree in any discipline is expected from a UK university or an equivalent academic qualification from a similar non-UK institution is required. Non-graduates with very extensive professional experience and/or other prior qualifications may also be considered. All candidates must meet our required level of English.