Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
Login to your account
Enter your username below to login to your account.
This MSc is specifically designed for students who wish to pursue advanced studies across the broad range of subjects relevant to electronic and electrical engineering.
You can select classes from the extensive range of postgraduate taught courses delivered by our Department of Electronic & Electrical Engineering. This unique flexible structure allows you to build a personalised MSc programme that meets your academic interests and career aspirations.
The course can lead to a wide range of career opportunities. Recent graduates have gained well paid positions in:
There’s two semesters of compulsory and optional classes, followed by a three-month research
A first or good second-class UK Honours degree or equivalent overseas qualification in electronic, electrical or communications engineering, or a related subject from a recognised academic institution.
Candidates whose first language is not English or who have not undertaken their undergraduate course in the UK must possess a recent UKBA-recognised English qualification.
The University of Strathclyde has become the first university to win the coveted Times Higher Education University of the Year title twice! We are a leading international technological university located in the heart of Glasgow – one of the UK’s largest cities – and has a vibrant, international community with almost 23,000 students from over 100 countries.
ScottishPower will provide scholarships for the 2020-2021 academic year for postgraduate studies at universities in the United Kingdom in the following areas of knowledge:
- Electrical/Mechanical/Civil/Naval Engineering
- Onshore/Offshore Renewable Engineering
- Environment Sciences / Climate Change
- Computer Science & IT Software Engineering
Scholars will benefit from:
- Payment of enrolment costs at the university
- A monthly payment of £1,200 per month
- Company mentor
- Assistance with identifying an industry related project to assist with their academic studies
- Exciting career prospects
In return for the scholarship, ScottishPower are looking for each scholar to:
- Promote career opportunities available within the company
- Act as a STEM ambassador for the industry
- Introduce future scholarship applicants to the scheme
- Support any recruitment activities agreed on campus
Payment of Enrolment costs at University and a monthly payment of £1,200 per month.
Applicants must be in possession of, or expect to receive, a Bachelor with Honours at a minimum 2:1 (or equivalent) or Master's degree from a recognised University on submission of the application. If the applicant is still in the final year of the academic course 2019-20, the grant will contingent upon the applicant securing the university degree at the determined level at the end of the academic cycle in June/July 2020.
To be eligible for the Scholarship, the interested party must complete the electronic application form before 14:00 (UK time) on 31 March 2020, attaching the following documentation which must be saved in the format Document Type Surname e.g. Passport Smith:
- Document 1. Photocopy of passport
- Document 2. CV
- Document 3. Photocopy of the degree certificate or a receipt proving that the certificate has been requested, as well as a photocopy of other qualifications obtained by the applicant. Final year students may leave this blank and submit document 4 instead.
- Document 4. Transcript for university studies completed to date including details of all the subjects and grades obtained each year. Final year students may submit an official listing of the subjects studied and the grades obtained so far.
- Document 5. Certificate accrediting all the languages level specified in the application, if applicable.
- Document 6. Certification confirming either a conditional or unconditional offer to the proposed University for the 2020-2021 course. If application outcome is still pending, please provide proof of application.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these