Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
Login to your account
Enter your username below to login to your account.
Are you interested in working on solutions for environmental issues like water scarcity and quality, soil degradation, food supply, loss of biodiversity, vulnerability to severe weather and climate change? Join the master's Earth & Environment in Wageningen to help the next generations of scientists to find solutions for these issues confronting the way we look after our planet, now and in the future!
Please View Website for details
Wageningen University & Research is the best University in the Netherlands and one of the leading international universities in the field of healthy food and living environment. The university offers 29 English-taught master's programmes and 3 online master's. In these programmes you will focus on current and future global issues that are of increasing importance to both industry and government.
This scholarship supports talented students from a number of Non-EU countries. If you are selected you will get a one-time payment of €5000. This will be transferred to your Dutch bank account during the first year of your study. A candidate can be awarded multiple Holland Scholarships, up to a maximum of three (€ 15.000).
- You are an excellent applicant from Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, India, Indonesia, Japan, Mexico, Panama, Peru, South Korea, Turkey, Thailand, Taiwan or the USA*.
- You have been unconditionally admitted to one of our campus-based master programmes.
- A complete financial plan of the total costs of your study along with a ranking sheet or a reference letter of your previous educational institution as proof of your excellence.
1. Check if you meet the scholarship requirements as mentioned below.
2. Download and fill out the financial plan.
3. Click the Apply button and upload your financial plan and application form.
4. Apply for the Holland Scholarship by submitting the form.
5. Finish your application before 1 May 2020.
The Orange Tulip Scholarship Programme is organised by Nuffic Neso and gives talented students, both bachelor's as master's students, the opportunity to study at Wageningen University & Research.
Wageningen University & Research has a maximum of 30 scholarships available, spread over the following countries: Brazil, Russia, South-Africa
Vietnam and South Korea.
All applications will be evaluated by a representation of Wageningen University & Research. They will focus on excellence, the quality and feasibility of your financial plan and diversity of the awardees. All applicants will be informed about the outcome as before June 2020.
The application deadline for the Orange Tulip Scholarship programme is 1 April 2020.
If you are selected for this scholarship, you will receive a reduction of 25% on the regular tuition fee for non-EU/EFTA students
- You are admitted to a master's programme at Wageningen University & Research.
- Meet the English language proficiency requirement for your master's programme.
- You are a citizen of one of the Neso countries (Brazil, Russia, South-Africa, Vietnam and South Korea).
1. Check the institutions and eligible courses in the OTS Scheme List on the Nuffic website.
2. Carefully check the information on the scholarship scheme of the university you wish to register for. If you meet the requirements, start the registration process to the university of your choice as soon as possible.
3. Wait for confirmation from the university that your application is in process or (conditionally) accepted.
4. After confirmation of the university, you can start the application process for the Orange Tulip Scholarship.
The Excellence Programme is initiated by Wageningen University & Research to attract excellent students for a master’s programme, and who might have the potential to do a PhD after MSc graduation. In Wageningen or elsewhere.
You can only take part in the Excellence Programme on the invitation. During the selection process, the candidates will be requested to fill in a web form, to do an additional assignment, and might have a skype interview.
Tuition fee waiver for 24 months, budget to participate in one seminar (in Europe) and budget to participate in ‘reach your full potential programme’.
In order to be part of the target group for the Excellence programme, you need to meet the following criteria:
- You come from a country outside the European Economic Area (and Switzerland).
- You have unconditional admission to one of the MSc programmes of Wageningen University.
- You have a reference letter from a professor, preferably of a high ranked institute.
- You have a high GPA.
- You can demonstrate to comply with the standard of excellence envisaged by the programme.
Step 1: Admission
Apply for admission to a master's programme at Wageningen University starting in September 2020. Make sure you apply before 1 March 2020.
Step 2: Invitation to apply
Wageningen University will pre-select students who are admitted to an MSc programme and invite them by email to apply for an Excellence Scholarship. You can only apply for this scholarship if you have been invited to do so.
Step 3: Application
After you have received an invitation to apply, you will be informed in detail about the rest of the procedure. The procedure will contain an additional assignment and a (skype) interview.
Step 4: Result
By the end of May 2020, we hope to close the selection procedure and inform all the participants about the result.