Attend the Virtual Global Study Fair | Register Now Attend the Virtual Global Study Fair | Register Now
Full time September MA 2 years full time

About the course

After successful completion of the MA Dramatherapy course you’ll be eligible to apply to the Health and Care Professions Council for registration as a dramatherapist, as long as you meet the HCPC’s requirements.

Read more about this course

Entry Requirements

You'll need:

A relevant undergraduate degree such as BA (Hons) Drama, BA (Hons) Theatre Arts, BA (Hons) Creative Expressive Arts, Health and Wellbeing. Or you might hold an undergraduate degree or training in other areas such as psychology, occupational therapy, social work, nursing and have current evidence of theatre experience.

You'll usually need one year's full time (or equivalent) relevant work experience in a health and social care environment.

 Course Content

Visit institution website
Where is University of Derby
Search Suggestions

Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters