Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
Login to your account
Enter your username below to login to your account.
Successful completion of this course will give you access to second-level registration on the NMC register as either a qualified general practice nurse or district nurse.
The course provides registered nurses with the opportunity to gain both a professional qualification and an academic award at degree level.
On graduation, you will be equipped with the skills and knowledge to become a capable and confident general practice nurse, district nurse, or home nurse.
We are known for our flexible approaches to practice-based learning, with course durations and intensities that can be adapted to your individual needs and outside commitments.
Registration as nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council under:
- General Practice Nursing RN1, RNA
- Nursing in the Home (District Nursing) RN1, RNA.
- normally hold a health-related degree at 2:1 or above
- have successfully completed recent study within the last five years
- normally have a minimum of three years’ post-registration experience, preferably in the community
- demonstrate the potential to benefit from masters-level study
- have appropriate clearance from the Criminal Records Bureau, organised by the sponsoring organisation.
Please View Website for further details.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these