Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
Login to your account
Enter your username below to login to your account.
The Master degree program in Civil Engineering for Mitigation of Risk from Natural Hazards is jointly offered by the University of Pavia and the School of Advanced Studies of Pavia (IUSS). The program is structured in two curricula: Reduction of Seismic Risk (ROSE), Hydrogeological Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- 3-year Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or similar background
- B2 level English proficiency
For Eu students fees are based on students’ family income. They range from about €160 to €4000 per year. For Non-EU students a flat rate is determined according to country of origin and range from €400 to €4500.
All applicants must:
1. have received an acceptance letter to the chosen program after completing the application process on https://apply.unipv.eu/ ;
2. have paid the evaluation application fee (35,00 €), as detailed in the online application process;
and must fulfill one of the following conditions:
3. have spent a mobility period of at least 3 months between September 2015-2020 at the University of Pavia as an incoming student for study within the Erasmus+ EU, Erasmus+ ICM, Overseas Exchange Programs, Coimbra Exchange Program or another mobility program managed by the International Relations Office of the University of Pavia. Incoming students who are currently spending a mobility period in Pavia which will end by September 2020, are also allowed to apply to this call.
4. possess a valid qualification providing access to a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in the Italian university system from either a non-Italian school/university or an Italian institution located abroad issued in one of the following countries: China, Vietnam, Indonesia, Russia, Azerbaijan, Kirghizistan, Kazakistan, Uzbekistan, Tagikistan, Turkey, Iran, Lebanon, Albania, UK.
5. have passed the University of Pavia’s Foundation Year program final exams.
Tuition fee waiver for the first year
The University of Pavia will fund 100 tuition fee waivers for students enrolling in Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programs at the University of Pavia for academic year 2020/21. The academic offer eligible for the fee waiver can be found at https://apply.unipv.eu.
The application for the tuition fee waiver can be submitted exclusively on the online platform apply.unipv.eu according to the following deadlines:
Call 1: up to 1 March 2020
Call 2: up to 3 May 2020
Call 3: up to 30 June 2020
In order to submit their application, candidates must:
1. Sign up on the platform by creating their account. While signing up, insert the following code: FW_UNIPV_20-21 in the “I have a reference code” section.
2. Complete the application for their chosen study program by filling out the profile with all of the required data, uploading the necessary documentation;
3. Officially submit the application by clicking on the “SUBMIT” button.
Candidates who have already submitted their application and wish to apply for a tuition fee waiver can also insert the reference code at this stage, provided that they do so no later than the set deadlines. Candidates must click on their name on the upper right of the page that appears in their personal area and then select the option “Have a reference code?”, where they will insert the code FW_UNIPV_20_21.