2016/17 Academic Year Tuition: 50.000 -TL (subject to a change). Estimated Text Book Expenses: $ 500/ year; Non-refundable Application Fee: 80.-TL
• Founded in 1988, CEMS MIM is the only truly global, top-ranked Master’s in Management in the World (FT 2005-2012) with; • 29 Member Schools across 5 continents • 71 Corporate Partners (multinational companies) • 4 Social Partners (NGOs) • 1217 MIM students of 66 nationalities. 51/49 male/female ratio in 2015-2016 • 9800 alumni of 85 nationalities, working in 75 countries • The CEMS MIM has consistently ranked in the top 10 of the Financial Times ranking since 2005
• 95% are employed or continuing their studies, 47% are working outside of their home country, 74% work for multinational companies (2013 Graduate Profile)
• Koç University is the Turkish National Head Office of CEMS Alliance Master’s in International Management (MIM) Program which brings top academic institutions, leading multinational companies, and outstanding students together from all around the world to educate future global business leaders.
• CEMS MIM is the most internationally and culturally diverse graduate program, which provides a unique blend of top-level education and professional experience for multilingual, multicultural postgraduate students. CEMS MIM enables students to develop their management skills, broaden their multicultural knowledge and career prospects through international study and internship/work experience.
• During the program, students are exposed to interdisciplinary problems in an international context and are encouraged to adopt an analytical and critical attitude in lectures, discussions, and projects.
What does CEMS MIM offer during the program?
• A diversified curriculum that allows students to focus on their own field of interest • International study (for one semester) in a member academic institution • A practical learning environment where students are exposed to real life situations • A network of best academic institutions and global companies • International internship experience in a company
What are the components of the CEMS MIM?
• Semester Abroad • Block Seminar & Launch Event • Management and Business Communication • Skill Seminars • Business Projects • Internship Abroad
• To have a Bachelor's degree from a recognized university; • TOEFL or IELTS score (min. score 600/100/250 or IELTS 7.00) - If you are a graduate of Koç University or a University that is accredited by EQUIS/AACSB you are exempt from TOEFL/IELTS and expected to fill the University Degree Section* • GMAT or GRE score is an asset. The scores should be sent to institution number 0163; • To complete the application form as specified; • To submit an official academic transcript from the undergraduate institution; • To submit at least two reference letters**; • To submit the application fee payment slip;
* You should request ETS to send your official TOEFL and GMAT scores, if available, to KOÇ University. Institution Number: 0163 ** Reference letters which will be submitted directly by your referees.