This cross-faculty Level 9 MSc in Applied Digital Media aims to equip students with the necessary skills to pursue an exciting career in digital media This cross-faculty Level 9 MSc in Applied Digital Media aims to equip students with the necessary skills to pursue an exciting career in digital media.
Why Study Applied Digital Media at Griffith College?
Designed specifically to address a growing need in the industry, the MSc in Applied Digital Media at Griffith College is a 1-2 year programme which aims to build upon students' knowledge of digital for an exciting career in a growing media industry. Delivered on a full and part-time basis, as a graduate of this course, you will:
• Obtain specialist knowledge and skills essential for a career in multimedia and professional media. • Gain a practical understanding of how to create multimedia applications using digital technology. • Develop a team player attitude necessary to communicate problems, ideas and solutions to all levels of the industrial team. • Build upon your knowledge of supporting topics in the area of Digital Media.
• Finish early with Post-Graduate Diploma • Small class sizes • Access to state of the art facilities • A dedicated experienced lecturing team • Industry guest speakers
• Business of Digital Media • Interaction Design • Multimedia Programming • Game Design and Development • Research Methods • Digital Media and Society • Visual Communication • Web Authoring
• Desktop Publishing • eLearning • 3D Modelling & Animation • Server Side Web Development and Databases • Video Production • Digital Storytelling • Theories and Principles of Animation
Following successful completion of these modules, students are awarded a Postgraduate Diploma. They can then undertake an additional dissertation module, which leads to a Masters Degree in Applied Digital Media.
The full-time programme is delivered over 3 semesters.
The part-time programme is delivered over 4 semesters, covering the 10 topics as per the full-time programme.
Griffith College’s Computing Faculty flexibility - we arrange timetables that are student oriented to suit your personal and professional requirements.
On completion of the Level 9 MSc in Applied Digital Media, students may progress onto a range of Level 10 Doctoral programmes on the National Qualifications Framework. The Postgraduate QQI validation means that your qualification is recognised not only in Ireland and Europe but throughout the world.
Through the MSc in Applied Digital Media, you will have gained valuable professional experience, specialised in a key emerging field and developed many technical skills. There is a wide range of career options for our graduates including:
• Creative Directors • Content/information managers • Industrial and academic research • Multimedia Systems Developer • Innovative Media Practitioners • Entrepreneur • Digital Media Manager • Media Product Manager • Digital Account Director • Digital Designer
Enquire About This Course
Recipient: Griffith College Dublin
Tick this if you’d like to know more about fees for this course or university– including information for part-time, distance-learning or international students. Why not use the message box below to tell the university which specific fees you’d like to know more about or to ask about funding opportunities?
Tick this if you have questions about getting admitted to courses at this university, including queries about eligible undergraduate degree subjects or academic entry tests.
Why not use the message box below to tell the university about your existing qualifications and experience?
Tick this is you have questions about studying in a foreign language at this university.
Why not use the message box below to tell the university about your language proficiency or ask if it accepts specific test scores?
Tick this if you’d like to know more about the application process at this university, including the material you will need to provide and the deadline for submissions.
Why not use the message box below to ask more specific questions, such as requirements for international students?
Tick this if you have a more specific enquiry, or if you would just like more general information (such as a prospectus). Use the message box below to let the university know how it can help you.
Including a specific message makes it easier for universities to help you with your enquiry and application. You can ask about information for international applicants, scholarships, student accommodation or anything else you’d like to know about the course.
* required field
Please correct the errors indicated below to send your enquiry