Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
If you want to advance in your career as a health or social care practitioner and drive real benefits in patient care, a Master’s in Advanced Practice from the University of Bolton gives you the opportunity to build the knowledge and skills necessary to become an expert in your field.
Developed for health and social care practitioners who want to progress to advanced level in their field, our part-time MSc in Advanced Practice (Health and Social Care) is designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary for roles that require greater responsibility and levels of decision making. Students from a variety of health and social care backgrounds come to us to build on their theoretical and practical abilities. On our MSc course you’ll have the opportunity to get
Read more about this course
- Evidence of recent professional and academic development
- Current professional registration as a health or social care practitioner
- Normally, a minimum of five years' post-registration experience of professional practice
- Lower Second Class Honours degree (2.2) in a subject relevant to your health or social care practice
- Compliance with occupational health screening procedures and DBS Enhanced Disclosure clearance to the satisfaction of the employing health/social care organisation providing the practice placement; and support from the appropriate service manager for learning time, funding and learning support.
You'll be required to attend an interview as part of the application process.
A modern university with multi-million pound facilities and a heritage of almost 200 years delivering employer-led course and education. We are renowned not only for our passionate professional staff, but ensuring we provide our students with a positive learning experience.Read more
The information you submit to this university will only be used by them to deal with your enquiry. For more information on how we use your data, please read our privacy statement
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on our current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.