As companies around the world face the challenges of a digital transformation, the Digital Business Strategy Advanced Master's provides students with the keys to understand, manage and lead change. At its heart, this advance master's is 100% digital-oriented. It combines topics in management sciences, information technology and other web-related fields of study to create a top-notch international program that meets the needs of learners who are passionate about the digital world.
The degree focuses on digital strategy topics and tools that are essential to be on the cutting-edge of the digital revolution. From web management to digital transformations, participants benefit from courses taught in English by highly-qualified teachers as well as professionals currently working in digital fields. The program's transversal approach gives students the skills they need to manage challenges in digital technology and digital transformations. Join the Digital Business Strategy program to drive innovation, develop your digital management capacities and be on the forefront of future business transformations.
- To provide digital business strategy training for managers within an international context. - To provide training for future managers and directors in charge of digital business transformations over the medium and long term. - To enable middle and top management as well as future managers to make the right technology choices for a digital transformation and deploy them effectively within their organizations. - To meet the needs of companies for postgraduate professionals with competitive skills in digital strategy projects and change management.
- A cutting-edge program ahead of the latest trends in digital and internet project management - A program entirely focused on digital strategy - Courses taught in English through a mix of innovative and digital pedagogic tools: live business cases, blended learning, MOOCs, video interviews, and a web platform, among others - Partnerships with leading companies worldwide - An enriching and multicultural learning environment - International career opportunities with competitive salaries - A modern and comfortable campus for your learning experience
The Digital Business Strategy program begins in September with an introduction week. Students then follow classes three days per month. Classes end in June. During the program, participants may continue to work or do an internship. A final thesis is required to complete the program.
Earning an Advanced Master's in Digital Business Strategy will highlight your abilities in this realm thereby facilitating your evolution towards a variety of career opportunities worldwide such as:
- CDOs (Chief Digital Officers) and CDMOs (Chief Digital Marketing Officers), for exec and more experienced students - Digital and social media directors and digital managers - E-marketing and e-business managers - Consultants in digital strategy - Web agency directors - Project managers for more junior users - Web entrepreneurs
ADVANTAGES OF HIRING A GRADUATE OF THE DIGITAL BUSINESS STRATEGY ADVANCED MASTER'S
Our graduates are
- leaders who can drive your digital transformation. - managers who know how to identify and implement opportunities for growth created by the internet and digital worlds. - team members who have the required team spirit and global vision to develop and implement your digital business strategy.
Candidates should have either a graduate degree OR an undergraduate degree with three years' relevant work experience. Advanced proficiency in English is required. The program welcomes students from all academic and cultural backgrounds as well as all nationalities.
BENEFITS- Monthly stipend of €1,181 - Round-trip airfare to and from France - Free participation in cultural activities - Basic French healthcare coverage*Tuition fees are not covered by this award. This award covers only taught-part of master’s degree progam.PRIORITY COUNTRIES FOR THE GRANTAsia, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Middle East and new members of the European Community
Value of Scholarship(s)
Monthly stipend of €1,181
YOU MUST HAVE SUBMITTED AN APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO GGSB TO BE CONSIDERED.Only foreign nationals may apply. Dual nationality candidates who have French nationality are not eligible.
- Your CV (résumé) of 1-2 pages in French or English. It must include your ranking and GPA (the average from your institution is acceptable) - a Motivation Essay of 1-2 pages in French or English explaining why you chose to study in France and how this fits into your career goals. Do not forget to write your name in the file. - plus full copies of your transcripts and degree in English or French. - a copy of your passport - French language certificate, if applicable - two recommendation letters from employers, colleagues and/or professors