The Advanced Master in Innovation & Strategic Management will provide students with the tools, skills and mindset needed to deal with the challenge of fast-evolving organisations. It helps students to develop their entrepreneurial abilities, to analyse complex challenges and influence their environment early on in their careers. It covers the main management disciplines (strategy, marketing, finance, project management, etc.) with a focus on the future. It embraces innovation in all its aspects, from technological, thanks to a real understanding of social media, new products and services, to new business models and organisational forms.
The programme will show you the importance of innovation and how to think strategically. You will master key management concepts and learn how to drive innovation projects. It will help you to develop your entrepreneurial skills and to understand the dominant strategic logic in many different sectors around the world. In short, you will learn how to think globally and act locally.
By the end of the programme, you will be able to:
• Make informed choices about strategic issues that have a high level of uncertainty
• Solve complex business problems
• Work in or lead teams in charge of change management projects
• Start your own venture (if you want to) or join an existing one
After graduation, an unlimited range of job opportunities will be accessible for you. Here are some of the careers that participants could undertake:
• Business developer or project manager in a small or medium-sized innovative business
• Project manager or business analyst in ‘new business’, R&D or the innovation division of an established business
• Strategy or technology consultant
• Advisor in innovation or entrepreneurship support initiatives: incubators, technology transfer office, venture capital, entrepreneurship centre, etc.
• Member of the founding team of a start-up, or an independent
• However, to successfully grow in your working life and make the right choices for your career, it is fundamental to define your goals and have the tools to achieve them. The Solvay Brussels School
’s career service will help you in building your career thanks to its strong connection with the business sector and to its dynamic team who will accompany each participant into the professional world.
From self-assessment to networking opportunities, our team assists participants to realise their full potential. Through a wide range of seminars, coaching sessions, workshops, events and other resources, we help our participants to discover the career path best suited to their personal fulfilment.
Interested? Visit http://am.solvay.edu/innovation-strategic-management/
July 31st 2017
Non-EU citizens shall check visa procedure and length before applying.
Eligible applicants must hold either:- A master degree ( 5 year of study)- A post-graduate degree ( over 5 years)- A bachelor degree with one to three years of work experience- Other degree equivalent to the above ( please consult us)