The Advanced Master in Financial Markets offers a complementary education in finance and financial markets to the curricula of classic graduate programmes in finance or economics. It focuses on creating bridges between theory and practice, as well as on the policy and strategic aspects of the current financial context.
The Advanced Master in Financial Markets is designed to give students a much deeper understanding of financial markets than the one offered by graduate or classic post-graduate courses.
It examines the connections between the different aspects of finance and the financial markets, as well as the connections between theory and practice of markets and between theory and policy making.
By the end of the programme, you will be able to:
• Understand the financial markets in a way that few students or even young professionals are able to
• Make robust assessments of theoretical and policy-related issues, thanks to the sharing of experience of senior practitioners and top-level academics teaching the courses
• Be more effective and more creative in your professional environment and
• Be a more accomplished performer in the financial sector able to progress faster to senior levels
Graduates of this master can look forward to job opportunities with a faster advancement potential in a broad range of companies, including:
• Investment banks
• Asset managers & global custodians
• Hedge funds and private equity firms
• Consulting firms
• Audit firms
• Regulatory agencies
• Universities and research agencies
To successfully grow in your professional life and make the right choices for your career, it is fundamental to define your goals and have the tools to achieve them. The Solvay Brussels School’s career service will help you in building your career thanks to its strong connection with the business sector and to its dynamic team who will accompany each participant into the professional world. From self-assessment to networking opportunities, our team will assist participants to realise their full potential. Through a range of seminars, coaching sessions, workshops, events and other resources, we help our participants to discover the career path best suited to their personal fulfilment.