£16,000 per year (UK/EU), £21,500 per year (Overseas)
15 November 2017
This one-year MSc in Advanced Financial Analysis is designed to give you the specialist knowledge and skills that you will need for a career in investment management or financial analysis and to help you acquire the prestigious Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level 2 qualification.
The programme consists of two core elements. The first comprises eight taught modules, spread over the first and second terms. These modules, delivered jointly by Lancaster faculty and Fitch Learning’s professional instructors, are designed to cover the material you will need for the core CFA Level 2 syllabus relating to investments and financial analysis.
The second element of the programme is a specialist CFA dissertation stream which runs in the third term and through to September and includes:
an intensive CFA training module preparing for the CFA Level 2 exam in June
a dissertation project focusing on investment management
• Advanced Financial Markets and Investment Management
• Advanced Financial Reporting and Analysis
• Advanced Investment Risk Management
• Advanced Investment Research Methods
• Financial Modelling and Analysis
• Fund Management
• Programming and Databases for Financial Applications