The MA program in Educational Studies is a department-wide thesis based program that can be completed full-time over a two year period or part-time over a longer period.
MA students can focus their studies in one of four MA concentrations:
- Adult Learning and Education (ALE)
- Educational Leadership and Administration (EDAL)
- Higher Education (HIED)
- Society, Culture and Politics in Education (SCPE)
MA students may also enroll in a general concentration.
The EDST MA is for students who are interested in learning about educational research or in becoming educational researchers. The program also prepares students for continuing doctoral work in education (PhD and EdD), should they wish to pursue this option.
- Degree: Master of Arts
- Specialization: Educational Studies
- Subject: Education
- Mode of delivery: On campus
- Program components: Coursework + Thesis required
- Faculty: Faculty of Education