About the MSc Program
The Faculty of Dentistry offers advanced study leading to the MSc in Craniofacial Science through one of the following areas of study:
- Research in Population Health will explore the complex interactions (social, cultural, environmental) that affect the oral health of individuals, communities and populations.
- Oral health related clinical research includes both interventional and observational studies focusing on the following: disease prevention, diagnosis, risk, treatment, prognosis and health care.
- Basic science research in the areas of biomaterials, cell biology, developmental biology, microbiology and molecular biology is available.
- Degree: Master of Science
- Specialization: Craniofacial Science
- Subject: Health and Medicine
- Mode of delivery: On campus
- Program components: Coursework + Thesis required
- Faculty: Faculty of Dentistry