Dual U.S./ Swiss MBA program summary
The Dual MBA program is offered in conjunction with our regionally accredited, sister university, the University of the Potomac in Washington D.C., as a fully online program designed to give participants an opportunity to have applied business education within a dynamic, multicultural and international learning environment. The dual U.S./Swiss MBA degrees give our students the potential to earn a higher salary by focusing on valuable leadership, strategic management and entrepreneurial skills. The broad-based MBA curriculum ensures that graduates have advanced knowledge and skills of the major functional areas of business – finance and accounting, management, marketing and operations – and develop the ability to apply that knowledge and skills to problem solving and strategic planning. The program consists of 36 semester credit hours that are equal to 12 courses, including a thesis, over 12 months for full time studies. Studies include Preliminary courses (9 credit hours), plus Graduate Courses (36 credit hours) plus 3 areas of concentrations: Management, Marketing or Banking and Finance.
- “UBIS to me means quality education: the professors at UBIS are respected not only in the classroom but by business communities and international organizations throughout the world.”- Liridon B, Kosovo, MBA
MBA Career Path:
An MBA from UBIS gives you the necessary skills to take on mid-to-senior level management and executive positions in the corporate world.
MBA student Profile:
- Development Manager, leading chemical company
- Country Tax Manager, multinational engineering and electronic conglomerate
MBA Faculty Profile:
- Former Corporate Auditor, Lufthansa German Airlines
- Former Resident Vice President-Global Corporate & Investment Bank, Citigroup
- Former Director General, Pommery, LVMH
- Former Head News Service/Communications Manager, World Wide Fund for Nature International (WWF)
- Former HR Officer, EADS
- Former Vice President-Middle East & Africa, PepsiCola International