Our MSc Organizational Psychology is ideal if you want to work as a practitioner organizational psychologist or academic researcher, and already have a degree that is accredited by the British Psychological Society.
This Masters will provide you with the skills and knowledge to apply psychological principles and methods to the unique challenges facing 21st century organisations. You will gain understanding of the core psychological science base while broadening your career options by enhancing your commercial awareness.
You will gain an appreciation of business management through modules in commercial and professional skills, learning from expert practitioners working within organizational psychology.
This Masters equips you with the hands-on practical experience that employers are looking for through real-world business projects and case studies. We create opportunities for you to build applied skills and insight, and offer enriching experiences such as organisation visits, talks from industry speakers and workshops on topics such as leadership.
The deadline for International applications is 31 March 2017.
The deadline for UK/EU applications is 31 August 2017.
For further guidance on how to apply, visit: http://business.leeds.ac.uk/masters/how-to-apply/
You can logon from anywhere to join one of these one hour events, which will include:
- Introduction to Leeds University Business School and Masters study
- Advice from one of our Professional Development Tutors, with examples of the career skills you can build and the major companies we work with
- Guidance on how to apply for postgraduate study from our admissions team
- Opportunity to ask your questions
The dates for our next online events are below:
Our Masters Open Days are an opportunity to visit in person, learn more about our Masters degrees and meet our staff. Activities include:
- Presentations, talks and Q&A with academic directors
- Business School tour
- Speak to admissions, academic teaching teams and current Masters students
Our next Masters Open Day:
- Wednesday 21 June 2017
Please visit our website for further information and to book your place: http://business.leeds.ac.uk/masters/meet-us-at-an-event/