Within the context of the globalisation of markets and of competition, human resources are an ever more decisive factor of competitive advantage for both companies and non-profit organisations. With the progressive leveling of the fields of technological and process know-how, the individual is indeed the one true discriminating factor.
Ultimately, the individual’s competencies, motivations, innovation capabilities and overall professional performance quality determine an organisation’s success. From such a perspective, companies and institutions must equip themselves with experts capable of both fully understanding the central role of the individual and of overseeing the related managerial processes, such as: selection, hiring, training, communication, development and compensation.
On the other hand, modern human resources professionals cannot neglect the international dimension that all activities are increasingly taking on and must therefore be able, for example, to understand and handle global organisations’ diversity management dynamics and complexity profiles.
Within this framework, the Rome Business School’s Master’s Degree course in International Human Resources Management is the ideal choice for all those who wish to excel as human resources professionals in the job market at the international level, providing all the necessary knowledge, operational competencies and professional and networking opportunities on a global scale.
This Master’s Degree course is aimed at all those who are getting their first exposure to the world of human resources management or those who, although already operating in this sector, wish to acquire a more structured education and update their competencies.
The Rome Business School’s Master’s Degree course in International Human Resources Management is aimed at providing a technical-cultural training that will enable attendees to become human resources operators capable of effectively carrying out their jobs in complex organisational contexts at the international level.
Part 1 - General Management
• The company and the competitive environment
• Business strategy
• Project management
• Marketing management fundamentals
• Finance and business planning
Part 2 -Professionalising teachings
• Strategic management of human resources: approaches, trends and tools
• Job analysis and strategic planning of human resources
• Selection, hiring and retention
• Development: coaching, counselling, mentoring
• Career plan and career development
• Performance management and evaluation
• Global Compensation
• Organisational theories and development
• Industrial relations and collective bargaining
• Workplace health and safety
• International management of human resources
Part 3 - Themed Focuses
• Work psychology
• Organisational behaviour
• Leadership and team management
Part 4 - Study and research seminars
• Workforce diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity employment
• Internal communication
• Change management
• Human resources metrics
Part 5 - Special Contents
The technical/professional teaching is
• Company tours, to get to know managerial systems and players from the inside
• Artistic-cultural programmes, aimed at stimulating creativity, innovation capability and complex system understanding
• Training in interdisciplinary competencies, such as:
• Business English
• Interpersonal communication techniques and PNL
• Public speaking
PAID INTERNATIONAL INTERNSHIPS
Interested attendees may take part in paid intenships in numerous Countries at major companies and organisations.
A MULTICULTURAL ENVIRONMENT
The Rome Business School prizes intercultural exchange as a source of personal and professional development. Students from all continents regularly attend its courses.
The Rome Business School employs a wide array of teaching methods:
• Case study analysis
• Assisted private studying
• Guest speakers
• Company tours
• Complementary cultural initiatives
The Rome Business School’s Master’s Degree in Marketing and Communications can be attended, based upon preference, either on campus or by distance learning, with the following options:
- Full-time (from Monday to Thursday)
- Executive (on Saturday)
Rome Business School is an International Institution that has already hosted students from 140 countries.
Rome Business School employs university lecturers, company trainers, consultants, managers and entrepreneurs chosen because of their proven experience and skills. The faculty has a strong multicultural inclination, with representatives from diverse backgrounds and nationalities. It will synergistically leaves you with a patrimony of knowledge for your personal development.
Rome Business School is developing an International didactic and corporate Network, thanks to several partnerships with business schools, universities and companies.