Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
Login to your account
Enter your username below to login to your account.
We have 36 Masters Degrees (Florida)
All Course Types
All Study Types
All Start Terms
The Master in Football Business Management is an eight-month online program that has been designed to bridge the gap between an academic approach to sports management education and the real-life environment of the football industry. Read more
The Industrial Organizational Psychology program will prepare you to find solutions in the workplace. You will learn to use psychological principles to understand behavior and improve the productivity and quality of work life of employees at any organizational level. Read more
The Florida International University Professional MBA is offered by the Chapman Graduate School of Business, FIU, in partnership with University of the Commonwealth Caribbean (UCC). Read more
The goal of this program is to prepare individuals for leadership, managerial and entrepreneurial positions in almost any technical industry. Read more
Earn an online Master’s of Business Administration degree from Florida A&M University (FAMU), and advance your career goals with the ultimate credential for securing an upper-management position in global business, industry or commerce. The FAMU MBA program’s strength is evidenced by a job placement rate of over 85%, with the remaining 15% going on to pursue a Ph.D. Read more
The Master of Science in Exercise and Nutrition Science prepares students to work in government, business, the sports industry and in education as practitioners on professional interdisciplinary teams. Read more
The department offers thesis and non-thesis programs for the Master of Science (MS) degree. These programs include common core courses, major depth concentration, and breadth in electrical engineering. Read more