Why choose this course?
* Optional international residential study visit
* Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB)
* Accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
* Flexible study options – full-time through to distance learning
* Dedicated postgraduate resource area
About the course
Designed in consultation with RICS, CIOB and employers, the course develops skills and attitudes with regard to construction, culture and business environment. It encourages social and cultural awareness and builds on responsiveness and coping
strategies necessary in the global construction market.
The course will develop:
* a systematic understanding of, and competence in, the technological and managerial processes associated with construction management in national and international environments;
* your knowledge of health and safety, sustainability, ethics and social responsibility within the construction industry.
For a full module list please visit our website: http://www.ntu.ac.uk/conman
How do you study?
The course can be studied:
One year full-time - generally consolidated into two days per week
Part-time - one day a week, two - five years
Flexible distance learning - optional intensive weekend schools with independent distance learning, two - five years
The flexible, distance learning option is a combination of optional intensive teaching blocks (weekend schools) and directed independent study.
The School will be offering a number of scholarships for students commencing their studies on one of our postgraduate construction courses.
Find out more about these scholarships at http://www.ntu.ac.uk/adbe-pgscholarships
Postgraduate open events
Our postgraduate open events are a great opportunity to meet our postgraduate teaching staff and students, visit the University, find out about the courses we offer, bursaries and funding opportunities.
Find out more and book your place at http://www.ntu.ac.uk/adbeopenevenings http://www.ntu.ac.uk/conman