The growth of digital media has opened up new opportunities for growth, innovation and enhanced customer service across different industries. How can media businesses capitalize on digitalisation and create innovative products and solutions? How can digital media be applied on diverse use cases in the digital age? These questions are the focus of the Master’s programme in Digital Media Business.
Communication today is dominated by digital media. How we work, how we live and consume services is also increasingly characterized by digital media and technologies. Therefore, beyond just media companies, the significance of digital media is high across all types of industries. The strategic usage of digital media can be a key element for success today for all types of companies. Social media has become an inseparable aspect of how companies connect with their customers. At the same time, digital apps, smartphones and Virtual Reality are rising as the new point of contacts and service points unlike never before.
The Master’s programme in Digital Media Business combines a strong foundation in business management with a thorough understanding of digital media and different types of web 2.0 services like apps, social media and so on. Through projects, case studies and carefully designed modules, you will gain the necessary market knowledge enabling you to develop a thorough understanding of digital media, customer behavior and content strategy for a digital age. You will acquire the comprehensive strategic, technical and business skills to work with diverse media and content formats at a high project-managerial level. You will critically analyse different types of web 2.0 services, especially social media, apps and other mobile services (including augmented reality features) and are trained to analyse and develop business models in this context.
Interested? Contact us to learn more.
With a large network of more than 500 partner companies, our students have unmatched proximity to the media and design industry. Through exciting practice-projects with our partners, students have the opportunity to gain real work experiences while studying. See what kind of exciting projects our students get to work on here: http://www.macromedia-university.com/projects.html
The benefits of choosing Macromedia University
• Top position in CHE Ranking 2014/15, globally recognized degrees accredited by FIBAA
• Small classes with intensive, individual supervision
• Campuses in Berlin & Munich: two of the Top 10 “Best Student Cities 2017” worldwide
• Authentic, practice oriented projects with over 500 well-known companies
• Highly qualified professors and industry insiders as lecturers
• International students from all continents
• Career perspectives in Germany: 18 months visa after successful graduation
• Master’s degree over three days a week (e.g. from Thursday to Saturday)
• Pre-Semester course available online
• Buddy network for international students
• Campus locations situated in the very centre of Germany’s industrial locations
• Worldwide network of Partner Universities
Summer term: Non-EU 15.01 / EU 15.02
Winter term: Non-EU 15.07 / EU 15.08
Our Student Advisors are always happy to answer any questions you may have. You can use our online chat or contact us via WhatsApp to talk to us. You can also give us a call or use the information request form on our international website http://www.macromedia-university.com.