1. Our postgraduate scholarships competition 2018 is open to students of any nationality who are starting their first year of either Masters or PhD study between September & October 2018 at any university listed on either FindAMasters.com or FindAPhD.com.
2. By entering you confirm that the material you have submitted is your own and does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or other rights of a third party.
3. We are only able to award our scholarships to students starting their first year of Masters or PhD study, and CANNOT award them to any students who are continuing existing Masters or PhD study.
4. For your image to be considered you must be following FindAMasters or FindAPhD on Instagram and used the hashtag #FundAMasters or #FundAPhD when submitting your entry.
5. By submitting a photograph, you grant FindAUniversity royalty-free, non-exclusive rights to:
6. Please do not submit:
7. During the competition we will repost some of the entries (images) on our social media platforms. This does not mean that these images have been automatically shortlisted as they will be shared as user-generated content to support the promotion of the competition and to encourage participation. Before posting, individuals will be contacted for approval and they will be credited for the photo by tagging their account.
8. Only one scholarship per person will be awarded.
9. The closing date for posting photos is 5:00pm BST, Thursday 31st August 2018.
10. Winners will be solely judged on their entries.
11. The judging panel’s decision is final.
12. If you are shortlisted, you will be required to provide proof of enrolment on a Masters or PhD course with your shortlisted entry. This proof MUST show that you are fully enrolled onto a Masters or PhD at a university listed on FindAMasters.com or FindAPhD.com.
13. Winners will be requested to take part in promotional activities in relation to winning the prize including but not limited to; profile information for scholarship winners webpage, blog post/s, social media and promotional video
14. Applicants personal data will be used in accordance with data protection legislation in the UK.
If you’ve got any questions, please don't hesitate to contact [email protected].
Alternatively, if you agree to meet the full terms and conditions given above, please submit your application to our 2018 scholarships competition for the chance to win one of our top prizes of £5,000 now. Good luck!