TERMS AND CONDITIONS 2019
- Our postgraduate scholarships competition 2019 is open to students of any nationality who are starting their Masters or PhD study in Autumn 2019 at any university listed on either FindAMasters.com or FindAPhD.com.
- By entering you confirm that the material you have submitted is your own and does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or other rights of a third party.
- We are only able to award our scholarships to students starting their Masters or PhD study, and CANNOT award them to any students who are continuing existing Masters or PhD study.
- By submitting a photograph, you grant FindAUniversity royalty-free, non-exclusive rights to:
Please do not submit:
- Display the image on any of our websites including FindAMasters.com, FindAPhD.com and FindAUniversity.com.
- Display the image on our social media platforms.
- Allow third-parties to share the image on social media platforms.
- Use the image in FindAUniversity’s internal and external communication materials including but not limited to; websites, social media, advertising, promotions and conferences.
- Provide your image to other media for FindAUniversity-related use in news stories, newsletters, webpages, videos and the like.
- Use, in connection with your image, your name, course title and university.
- Crop or digitally enhance any images submitted.
- Retain a digital copy of the image which will be archived in the FindAUniversity image library.
During the competition we will repost some of the entries (images) on our social media platforms. This does not mean that these images have been automatically shortlisted as they will be shared as user-generated content to support the promotion of the competition and to encourage participation. Where possible individuals will be credited for the photo by tagging their account.
Only one scholarship per person will be awarded and scholarships cannot be awarded to any previous winners.
The closing date for posting photos is 5:00pm BST, Friday 30th August 2019.
Winners will be solely judged on their entries.
The judging panel’s decision is final.
If you are shortlisted, you will be required to provide proof of enrolment on a Masters or PhD course. This proof MUST show that you are fully enrolled onto a Masters or PhD at a university listed on FindAMasters.com or FindAPhD.com.
If you don’t respond to our shortlisting email within the allotted time frame we reserve the right to award the scholarship to another candidate.
Winners will be requested to take part in promotional activities in relation to winning the prize including but not limited to; profile information for scholarship winners webpage, blog post/s, social media and promotional video.
Applicants personal data will be used in accordance with data protection legislation in the UK.
- Images that violate or infringe upon another person’s rights, including but not limited to copyright.
- Images that contain sexually explicit, nude, obscene, violent or other objectionable or inappropriate content.