TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
To be eligible to win you must:
- Have found your Masters or PhD using FindAMasters.com or FindAPhD.com.
- Be currently studying, or have studied a postgraduate course at a recognised higher education institution.
Entries submitted after Friday 11th March 2016 will not be eligible to win the £150 prize, but may still be used in our marketing materials.
The £150 prize will be awarded to an entrant selected at random from all entries to the competition submitted by Friday 11th March 2016. The winner must be able to prove that they are currently studying, or have studied a postgraduate course at a recognised higher education institution.
By submitting a photograph of yourself you grant Find A University royalty-free, non-exclusive rights to:
- Display the photograph on our websites FindAMasters.com and FindAPhD.com.
- Display the photograph on our social media platforms.
- Allow third-parties to share the photograph on social media platforms.
- Use the photograph in Find A University's internal and external communications materials including but not limited to; websites, social media, advertising, promotions and conferences.
- Provide your photograph to other media for Find A University-related use in news stories, newsletters, webpages, videos, and the like.
- Use, in connection with your photo, your name, course title, university, and job title.
- Crop or digitally enhance any photographs submitted.
- Retain a digital copy of the photograph which will be archived in the Find A University photo library.
Please do not submit:
- Photos that violate or infringe upon another person's rights, including but not limited to copyright.
- Photos that contain sexually explicit, nude, obscene, violent or other objectionable or inappropriate content.
If you’ve got any questions email [email protected]