Featured Listing Adverts
Appearing at the top of the search results is the "golden ticket" of internet advertising. If you are looking to make your Masters degrees stand out from the crowd, then why not take out one of our prestigious "Featured Listing" adverts?
Featured listings: Key points
- Promote one or more of your courses with an eye-catching advert at the top of the search results. Click here to see our prices.
- A global site with a global audience - we accept Masters advertising from universities around the world (currently over 500!).
- If you have a question about advertising on the site, please email our friendly team or call us on +44(0)114 213 4334.
"Featured Listing" adverts take the form of a bespoke web page designed by our Web Team, using text and images that you provide. They are only available to departments or schools already listing their courses in the FindAMasters database as a Premium registration.
Appear at the top of the search results
Your "Featured Listing" advert is linked to one or more of your courses in the FindAMasters database (maximum of 25). Whenever your "linked courses" are returned in the natural search results, they are accompanied by your "Featured Listing" advert, which appears above all the courses! Click here to view search results showing a Featured Listing advert.
A bespoke advert with flexible content
You can use the Featured Listing Advert to showcase a single course, a group of courses, or even all courses within a department or school.
All adverts are designed by our Web Team, following your exact brief. They can include up to 500 words of text, up to 5 images and promotional videos. All adverts are normally ready to proof within a few hours. Click here to see a live example.
Discounts for long-term adverts
FindAMasters attracts visitors all year round, so if you're looking to attract the best applicants, it makes sense to have a continuous presence on the site. We offer substantial discounts for 6 month and 12 month adverts.
- You must have a Premium registration and be listing your courses in the FindAMasters database to take out an enhanced "Featured Listing" advert.
- "Featured Listing" adverts must always be linked to one or more of your Masters courses in the FindAMasters database (up to a maximum of 25). Only when those courses appear in the natural search results does your "Featured Listing" show.
- If a user's search returns more than one "Featured Listing" advert above the course listings, the adverts are displayed in a random order.
Can I see an Example?
You can see how Featured Listings display at the top of the FindAMasters search results on this example search.